Jayadeva's Brooklyn: Dogs, Babies and Love in Sunset Park

My life in Brooklyn, now with my baby, and fellow dog lover, by my side.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Birth of a Blog



Why does a blogger start a blog? I suppose the reasons are near as multiple as blogs in the blogosphere. I designed this blog to be a way from me to organize my thoughts, share tips, vent, and serve as creative outlet.

My favorite blog is http://designsponge.blogspot.com/ and I don't think I could ever pull off the momentous feat that Grace Bonney has accomplished. However, I also see the blog as a respository for all the facts, skills and knowledge I've accumulated.

Obviously, by the title and description, one may already gather that my dog, Jaya, Eastern Religion (Jayadeva's name popped out at me from a deliberate search through my "Sources of Indian Tradition" textbook...more about this later) and Brooklyn.

Let's get started, shall we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home