Jayadeva's Brooklyn: Dogs, Babies and Love in Sunset Park

My life in Brooklyn, now with my baby, and fellow dog lover, by my side.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Jaya and Jazz Go to the Vet

This is, paws down, Jaya's favorite part of the trip to the vet. Our vet recommended we take Eastern Car Service (718 499-6227), who were nice enough to take Jaya, Jazz and me and even roll down the window for Jaya's eager nose.

We've been lucky enough to find two vets we love, at Animal Kind Veterinary Hospital (365 7th Ave, 718-832-3899), Dr. Gibson and Dr. Werner.

However, although they're all very nice and well-educated, this doesn't impress the pets much.



This is Jazzy, just let out of her carrier, not so sure she wants out after all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these pix of Jaya and Jazz. Jaya's is all "Oh boy, Oh boy, I'm going for an adventure." But, Jazzy's is like a composition in black and white..very minimalist kitty.

Monday, December 04, 2006 6:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home