Jayadeva's Brooklyn: Dogs, Babies and Love in Sunset Park

My life in Brooklyn, now with my baby, and fellow dog lover, by my side.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Working Dogs - Park Slope style

Here, below, is her mom, Jen.

Then, there's Dan meeting the very sweet, friendly Mika.

Here's Mika getting ready to help her mom carrying home the groceries. The red vest is actually the equivilant to doggy paniers.

Still, there's always time for a little fun when you're with your mom! Especially when you're getting your picture taken!

Update: I did not know the extent to Mika's fabulousness when I met her and went I subsequently made this post. Thanks to Jen's comment, I now know that Mika has her own blog! Please read more about them at: http://www.mikathemalinois.blogspot.com/ . Beware, they have a tearjerker of an adoption tale.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Thank you so much for catching Mika and taking her picture! It was really nice meeting you and it's fun to see her on the web.

Jen

www.mikathemalinois.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 10:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home