Jayadeva's Brooklyn: Dogs, Babies and Love in Sunset Park

My life in Brooklyn, now with my baby, and fellow dog lover, by my side.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Doggie Daycare


Park Slope welcomes Dog's Den to 5th Avenue!
Dogs Den Doggie Daycare
501 5th Ave, between 12th & 13th Sts.

I have not yet met these folks, but I'm excited to see a new dog related business in the neighborhood. Also, I did receive a couple nice email responses to my request to highlight their business here:

From Dog's Den Co-Owner, Bahman Danesh,

"Thank you so much for the press. It's much appreciated!! Please let me know when you want to come down and meet with our friendly staff..."

From Dog's Den Manager, Mike Nelson-Borriello,

"Hi! Great site!...previously, my dog and I worked at the Cato Corner Cheese Stand at the Grand Army Market, and so I really love the 'Dogs of the Farmers Market ' section...here are two guests reclining in style at Dogs' Den this week."

Send me a post with any reviews you might have.

As always, if there's a link you think should be here, let me know!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

brooklyn dog daycare

Sunday, August 26, 2007 5:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.petaholics.com- brooklyn dog daycare

Sunday, August 26, 2007 5:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, August 26, 2007 6:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home