Jayadeva's Brooklyn: Dogs, Babies and Love in Sunset Park

My life in Brooklyn, now with my baby, and fellow dog lover, by my side.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Hanging Out

This is Dela, 8mts, hanging out with her folks, below a Union Street stoop.


These are her folks, Sean and Alexa.












Dan and I met them, walk to the bus, from the Park Slope Food Coop, thinking about how many cute dogs we'd seen hanging out with their people on this lovely Saturday. This is what Jaya was doing while we were out.




How pitiful (I mean the paint chips coming off the tub)! Jaya looks cozy, yes, but I think she'd rather be with us, outside in the sun.

Anyone ever use a Burley Trailer on their bike to cart their pooches around? I'm trying to think of ways of including Jaya in our day trips...

Ok, one more of cute Dela!


Thanks to Sean and Alexa for letting Dela be featured here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home