Jayadeva's Brooklyn: Dogs, Babies and Love in Sunset Park

My life in Brooklyn, now with my baby, and fellow dog lover, by my side.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Dogs in Transit



Most of us know that the NYC subway system is a diverse place for people, but it is a sadly discriminatory venue for other mammels. I love to catch dog owners who manage to smuggle their sweet pups onto the ride home - thereby avoiding extra car carbon and extra expediatures of cash.


I love that this dog sneaked into the Subway. Her/his people were so nice. I think they said that their car broke down and they had to take the train. Our train was coming, so I was in a bit of a rush to capture their lovely little family.


If I could bring Jaya on the train, my life would be so much easier! Anyone lobbying for a change of these puppy-prosecutory laws? Or, is it a necessary evil to protect us, and our dogs, from all the unfriendly-Fidos out there (no offense to anyone named Fido, or course).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home