Jayadeva's Brooklyn: Dogs, Babies and Love in Sunset Park

My life in Brooklyn, now with my baby, and fellow dog lover, by my side.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hats Off to Stitch Therapy!



This Fall, Stitch Therapy launched a handmade hat donation extravaganza! In return for being taught to knit a hat, I donated the first hat I made (the two-tone green one on your right) to C.H.I.P.S. Men's Homeless Shelter in Brooklyn.



As you can see from the pile in the window, Stitch Therapy's enterprising owner, with a well tuned heart, managed to compile over 100 hats to help cover the cold heads of Winter.


I love this shop!


176 Lincoln Place (Park Slope)


Between 7th & 8th Avenues


T: 718.398.2020F: 718.398.1311


Hours: Tuesday - Thursday 12 noon to 7:30 pm


Friday, Saturday & Sunday 12 noon to 6:30 pm


http://www.stitchtherapybrooklyn.com/




Oh, and here's mine. Leave me alone, it was my first attempt, ok? Anyway, I think it has character.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home