Jayadeva's Brooklyn: Dogs, Babies and Love in Sunset Park

My life in Brooklyn, now with my baby, and fellow dog lover, by my side.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

A Platform Bed, Jaya's Alley & PC Style


A while ago, I had a dream for a platform bed. My living spaces seemed shrink inversely to my wardrobe expanding. I needed storage in new, unutilized locales. My step-father, the ever-talented James P. Iscaro built two the beneath-the-bed shelves the same height as my existing dresser and my full-size mattress perches on top. There is just enough room on the side for Jaya and this is where Jaya chills.














For more information on one of Jim's many talents, go to his Westchester PC Users Workstop:

"The multimedia workshop will be a cooperative effort by the workshop leader, Jim Iscaro, and suggestions by the attendees. The first three workshops will be:
  1. Podcasting - Finding them, downloading, and using (listening).

  2. Music - Ripping CD’s, listening on computer, burning audio CD’s, and finding music.

  3. Music - Ripping vinyl, processing the audio files, removing the pops and hisses, and converting to MP3 format."

1 Comments:

Blogger Lu said...

Thanks for making us part of your blog. I'm glad you and Jaya enjoy your cozy bed.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007 7:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home