Jayadeva's Brooklyn: Dogs, Babies and Love in Sunset Park

My life in Brooklyn, now with my baby, and fellow dog lover, by my side.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Baxter Bear & Anna

I met Baxter Bear today while on the way to the Park Slope Food Coop. He was so cute and just patiently sitting outside of Union Market at the end of a blue, dancing turtles leash. He was little with floppy ears and his friendly eyes looked up at me and I just had to say hello. I stopped to pet him and he jumped up on my lap and tried to eat my Ipod earphones. I scratched behind his soft, silky ears and then his mommy emerged with her shopping bag. She properly introduced us and told me his was a super mutt like Jaya and was 6 months old, Jaya's age when I adopted her. I knew right then and there that I needed a new doggy update on my blog. She said her kids would enjoy seeing their puppy online, so here he is! It was great to meet you Anna and Baxter Bear :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home