Jayadeva's Brooklyn: Dogs, Babies and Love in Sunset Park

My life in Brooklyn, now with my baby, and fellow dog lover, by my side.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

More Free Music & Less Conspicuous Consumption - Part II

Ok, thanks to another user on Swaptree, I've discovered a 3rd use of my time and trader of my music.




They're a little different from the others, in that there is a $1.00 charge for every trade. However, you also do a lot less work. For example, they send you prepaid shipping envelopes and inserts and you don't send the CD case. The only catch is that your lovely, eco-conscious, recycled cardboard CD cases, which are essentially the best artwork, can not be sent along, unless you want to pay extra. Also, for some reason, promotional CD are not accepted. Anyway, I really recommend this site and have already had a lot of fun trading. This site is CD's only.

They have another benefit, of being able to upload your entire music collection online to share with other users (though I must admit, I have not yet been able to pull this off) and manage online.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home