Jayadeva's Brooklyn: Dogs, Babies and Love in Sunset Park

My life in Brooklyn, now with my baby, and fellow dog lover, by my side.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Scarsdale Alternative School Reunion


This is an idea whose time has come. My alternative school, which had such an impact on my, and most likely countless others', development and personal orientation, is finally reunited all it's fans from throughout the years. In 1992, the year I graduated, the school celebrated its 20th anniversary. 15 years later (yikes!) some folks started planning its first even reunion. As there are only 80 students at a time, spread across Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors, we are arguably become quite close. Therefore, having a specific year reunion would feel incomplete. I think this SAS history-wide reunion is the best possible format and am looking forward to seeing you all again!

As for those who I remain in touch with, here are some website links for their most current projects:

Sasha Kopelowitz
Lee Gross
Danny Katz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home