Jayadeva's Brooklyn: Dogs, Babies and Love in Sunset Park

My life in Brooklyn, now with my baby, and fellow dog lover, by my side.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Yeasaying in Sunset Park

While watching my favorite New York 1 show, New York Noise (Dan's favorite is the 15 minute, In Transit - the host is quite cute, so I don't mind), I see an "Intimate Encounter" with Yeasayer, a new band I've recently discovered I love. I think I found them via Pandora

So I was very excited to learn that the lead singer lives in Sunset Park. Just writing, I guess, to brag that my neighborhood is that cool. That's it. Check out Yeasayer at their website or via Lala




I just learned on New York Noise, that you can submit a video, send a DVD or mini DV right to them at:

Shirley Braha
New York Noise/ NYC TV
1 Centre St., 28th Floor
New York, NY 10007
sbraha@tv.nyc.gov

I need to pass this news onto my fabulous musician friends, like Chava and Rene and get them to digitize pronto!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home