Jayadeva's Brooklyn: Dogs, Babies and Love in Sunset Park

My life in Brooklyn, now with my baby, and fellow dog lover, by my side.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sick Day - Day Four and a 1/2



I'm so very sick of being sick. Yes, I love being home with Jaya and even took some experimental pictures of us.

The one thing that made me smile, laugh and even cry a little, was my catching "The Ride of Our Lives"by Mike Leonard. I loved how irreverent, loving, respectful and funny all their relationships seemed and the fact this range of emotions is probably how they could live together a RV together for so many weeks.

Ok, I really like "Between the Lions," too.







p.s. Happy Birthday, Alyse!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey There (eileen from St. Louis with Beagle) first: hope YOU get better, soon ~ there's been a nasty head, chest thing going around here that hangs on for 10-14 days ~ sure hope it isn't that!

Second: my girl is doing better, she is home. We have her on a pill every twelve hours to help ease her nausa. We've been able to get a bit of canned food and water to stay down, and avoid IVs so far; but her bit of pudginess is disappearing quickly. The article you'd posted mentioned hypothyroid might bring it on. The vet tested her and YES, her range was very low. So she is now on meds for that. Jaya looks so good, we are so hopeful. THANKYOU!

Friday, March 28, 2008 12:03:00 PM  
Blogger JenAriel said...

Hello again, Eileen - You're so wonderfully considerate. Thank you, I'm working on getting better. Went to work today, only to return home at 1pm. I'm so glad the medication is working for your beagle. Give her a kiss on the snout for me! Well wishes, Jennifer

Friday, March 28, 2008 4:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home