Jayadeva's Brooklyn: Dogs, Babies and Love in Sunset Park

My life in Brooklyn, now with my baby, and fellow dog lover, by my side.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Title Trader Disappoints & Lala Thrills!

Alas my friends, I must change my previously glowing testimony about Title Trader. They've changed their format and if you're not careful, you may end up listing your item for Zero points. This happened in one of my trades and when I emailed Title Trader, weeks ago, I never received a response. I believe a site is only as good as their customer service, therefore, I have suspended my inventory there. Also, most of the bands in their music section are now wearing cowboy hats.

LaLa is my new best friend, because shipping is so easy with their pre-paid envelopes. It cuts down on a lot of time and cost (it's $1.00 a trade). Plus, I find a lot more of the music I'm looking for faster. My wish list usually has music I've discovered from Pandora or compilation CD's from WFUV, KRCW, or $2.00 ones I find at Housing Works.

My Incoming List contains:
  • Rei Momo by David Byrne,
  • The American by Angie Aparo,
  • Play Me Backwards by Joan Baez,
  • Capable Egg by Lullaby Baxter Trio,
  • Is This It by The Strokes, Star Maps by Possum Dixon,
  • The Future Soundtrack For America and
  • Hard Up by The Witnesses.

My recently shipped CD's were:

  • Besides by Sugar
  • Dummy by Portishead
  • Titanic Days (Disc 1/2) by Kirsty MacColl
  • Short Sharp Shocked by Michelle Shocked (Disc 1/2)
  • Music Of My Mind by Stevie Wonder
  • Viva! La Woman by Cibo Matto
  • Oral Fixation Vol. 2 by Shakira
  • MTV Unplugged by Alanis Morissette

Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home